1. The “Be in it to win a trip for you and a mate to Share a Coke in Fiji” promotion gives you a chance to win a trip for two to Fiji (the Promotion). It’s an epic prize in an epic location for you and a mate (valued at $5000NZD). The promoter is Coca-Cola Oceania Ltd, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (the Promoter).
Who can enter?
2. Only MyCoke Members can participate in this Promotion.
How to Enter
3. Points can be entered for this Promotion from 12.00am Tuesday 4 November 2019 until 11.59pm Sunday 12 January 2020 (the Promotion Period).
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. These Prize-specific terms and conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
6. There is one (1) trip for two to Fiji to be won which will be drawn at the end of the Promotion Period (the Fiji Trip Prize). The Fiji Trip Prize comprises:
(a) Return economy airfares (including taxes) for two people from the winner’s closest domestic airport to Auckland; (b) Return economy airfares from Auckland to Nadi for two. All travel is subject to airline’s general conditions of carriage; (c) Transfers to and from the hotel; (d) Five nights’ accommodation (twin share) at the Sofitel Fiji Resort on Denarau Island; (e) Daily breakfast for 2; and (f) NZ$1,000 spending money. Total prize pool valued at NZD$5000. 7. The Fiji Trip Prize excludes the items listed below (such list is not exhaustive) and are therefore the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion: (a) Valid passports and applicable visas; (b) All other costs and personal expenses such as shopping, transportation (other than the transportation specified), food and beverage expenses (other than meals specified) and taxes; (c) Accommodation related charges other than the room rates, such as phone calls, room service, laundry, mini-bar charges, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel other than those stated above. (d) Travel insurance. 8. The Fiji Trip Prize will be drawn at the end of the Promotion Period on Monday 13 January 2020. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
9. It is condition of accepting a Prize that the winner must comply with all of the conditions of use for the Prize, and the Prize supplier’s requirements, if any.
10. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being the Fiji Trip Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of a Fiji Trip Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
11. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the Promotion, their nominated travelling companion must be a parent or guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
12. The Fiji Trip Prize must be taken prior to 13 December 2020. Any alterations, extensions or variations on the travel duration will be at the expense of the winner. All components of the Fiji Trip Prize must be taken together. Any changes or additions to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the expense of the winner. Each winner will be solely responsible for his/her companions, including ensuring that the companions comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
13. The winner must adhere to a blackout period when picking their travel dates, where they cannot book for the dates within the specified blackout period. This includes New Zealand public and school holidays across 2020. Blackout dates are specified as per below: New Years Period – 1/01/20 – 2/01/20. Waitangi Day – 6/02/20. Easter Period – 19/04/20 – 22/04/20. Anzac Day – 25/04/20. Queens Birthday – 3/06/20. Labour Day – 28/10/20. Christmas Period – 25/12/20 – 26/12/20. School Holidays blackout period includes: 11/04/20 till 26/04/20. 4/07/20 – 19/07/20. 26/09/20 – 11/10/20. 18/12/20 – 31/12/20.
14. The winner must notify the Promoter of the name, age and contact details of the person that the winner wishes to nominate as his/her companion along with any special needs or requirements (such as whether wheelchair access is required) within five (5) days of being notified that they are a winner.
15. The Fiji Trip Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
16. By accepting a Fiji Trip Prize, the winner gives express consent to the Promoter to be able to provide his/her and their companion’s personal information to the airline, transfer providers and accommodation providers to make and confirm their bookings.
17. The winner is responsible for his/her entry, and the entry of his/her companion, into Fiji, including the obtaining at the winner’s expense, and holding, of any necessary passports with recommended validity and visas. If the winner, and/or his/her companion, are unable to use any element of the Fiji Trip Prize for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or departure into/out of Fiji or participation in certain activities for health, behaviour or safety reasons no compensation will be payable. Any part of the Fiji Trip Prize that is not taken for any reason will be forfeited.
18. If, for any reason, any element of the Fiji Trip Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a similar prize element of equal or greater value (including an alternative travel prize as specified by the Promoter) will be awarded to the winners in lieu.
19. Room configuration is either twin share or double. Room types may vary.
20. The winner will be required to sign a "Participation Agreement" in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry; accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Fiji Trip Prize; releasing the Promoter, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with this promotion and/or the Fiji Trip Prize.
21. The winner and his/her travelling companion take the Fiji Trip Prize entirely at their own risk.
22. Taking the Fiji Trip Prize is also subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of any accommodation / transport / services / transfers / ticket providers, and in particular, any health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. Any tickets or vouchers issued as part of the Fiji Trip Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use, are only valid for use within the stated duration on the tickets or vouchers issued, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
23. The winner must have a credit card, which is required for hotel expenses not covered under the Fiji Trip Prize package.
24. The winner and their companion consent to us, and waives all rights (including copyright and moral rights), using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion and the MyCoke platform (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification.
26. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion
27. You warrant and agree that your entries will comply with the Coca-Cola MyCoke rules, if any.
28. If you tamper with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your details and request identification to establish your age or identity.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of an entrant’s communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or internet service providers) or any failure of any internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion).
30. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
31. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the judging criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right not to select a winner for any or all of the prizes at its absolute discretion.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
33. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submission by you.
34. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion which may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
35. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Coca-Cola Oceania (N.Z.) Limited and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) (the “Non-Excludable Rights”).
36. The winners of a Prize consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, the Promoter and/or Coca-Cola beverages; and (ii) the Promoter authorising its related companies and Coca Cola Oceania (NZ) Limited to do anything that the winner or their companion consents to the Promoter doing under this condition.