1. The “Be in to win $10,000” promotion gives you a chance to win NZD$10,000 cash (the Promotion). The promoter is Coca-Cola Oceania Ltd, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (the Promoter).
Who can enter?
2. Only MyCoke Members can participate in this Promotion.
How to Enter
3. Points can be entered for this Promotion from Tuesday 1st October 2019 until Tuesday 31st December 2019 (the Promotion Period).
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. These Prize-specific terms and conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
6. There is one prize to be won, comprising a $10,000 New Zealand dollar cash prize and a 4-pack of Coke or Coke No Sugar (330ml Glass Bottles) (collectively the “$10,000 Prize”). 7. The $10,000 will be paid by direct credit with 21 days of receipt of requisite account/contact details from the winner. The winner may choose between a 4-pack of either Coke Classic, or Coke No Sugar, to be delivered to the address specified in their MyCoke account.
8. The $10,000 Prize will be drawn at random on Wednesday 1st January 2020. 9. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
10. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the Promotion, the $10,000 Prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
11. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being the $10,000 Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the $10,000 Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw. 12. This $10,000 Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable. 13. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification. 14. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion 15. You warrant and agree that your entries will comply with these Terms and Conditions and the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions. 16. If you tamper with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your details and request identification to establish your age or identity.