3. The competition is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including the answer in 25 words or less to the following question “What is your essential skincare item and why?” and submit the fully completed entry form.
5. Competition commences on 01/03/2019 AEST. Entries close 10pm on 07/04/2019 AEST. The judging will take place at McHugh Media Australia Pty Ltd, 102/4-14 Buckingham Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 on 24/04/2019 by 12pm AEST. Winners will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter has one set of Plantae Certified Organic Skincare to give away, valued at $271.50.
7. Total prize value is $271.50. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.