1. The Promoter is Harvey Norman Stores (NZ) Pty Ltd. Private Bag 94035, Manukau City 2241, NZ.
2. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. The Promotion commences on Thursday 8th October 2020 and closes 11:59pm on Monday 12th October 2020.
4. One entry per person. To enter the competition the form must be filled out with the following; full name & email address
5. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion to win the Prize.
6. The prize is one (1) Sony WH-1000XM4 Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black. The winner of this competition is chosen at random.
7. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. You must be over the age of 18 years and reside at a New Zealand address to enter this competition.
9. The winner is determined by the Promoter. The winner of this competition is chosen at random.
10. The draw for the Prize will take place on Tuesday 13th October 2020 at the offices of Harvey Norman Stores (NZ) PTY Ltd, 72 Cavendish Drive, Manukau, Auckland.
11. The winner will be contacted via email. The winner's name may be published on our website www.harveynorman.co.nz and our Harvey Norman Facebook page. All prizes must be claimed by responding to the email within 14 days of the message send date.
12. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants as required (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner provide suitable identification of proof of age, address and identity prior to awarding the Prize.
14. A re-draw for any unclaimed Prize will take place within 21 days of the competition closing at the offices of Harvey Norman Stores (NZ) PTY Ltd, 72 Cavendish Drive, Manukau, Auckland.
15. The winner of the re-draw will be contacted via email. It also may be published on our website www.harveynorman.co.nz and our Harvey Norman Facebook page.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
17. The promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoters control subject to approval by relevant regulatory authorities.
18. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the Entrants participation in the Promotion.
19. The Promoters decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
20. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being used by the Promoter, and/or its related entities for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winners. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
21. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition.
22. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter and their related entities and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Harvey Norman NZ and not to Facebook.
24. Any comment entries with explicit language will not be considered an entry and ineligible for winning.