To coincide with Rick Stein's Road to Mexico series on Food TV (beginning June 13 at 8.30pm), we have three copies of his accompanying cookbook to give away.
Rick Stein: The Road to Mexico: 120 Vibrant Recipes from California and Mexico (RRP $60) showcases his authentic style, with recipes like ensenada fish tacos with chilli, Mexican prawn cocktail and slow-cooked pork tacos. It will encourage anyone to try out the bold food of these sunshine states.
Enter here and you'll go in to the draw to win a copy for yourself.
Question: What is your favourite Mexican recipe on bite.co.nz?
Terms and conditions 1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters’ associated companies, the Promoters’ agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must be registered on Bite.
5. Eligible Entrants are limited to one entry in the promotion. Any additional entries will be invalid.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Promotion commences at 6am, Monday, June 11, 2018, and will finish at 11.59pm, Sunday, June 24, 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
8. The Bite team will select three (3) winners from the entries received.
9. The winners will be notified by phone, email or post.
10. There are three (3) copies of Rick Stein: The Road to Mexico to give away.
11. The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
12. All entrants consent to their names and recipes being published in Bite magazine and online, and being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
13. Entrants’ personal information will be stored on a database by the Promoters. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoters at the addresses set out below.
14. The Promoters are Bite, owned by NZME, 2 Graham Street, Auckland, New Zealand (the “Promoter”).