1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters’ associated companies, the Promoters’ agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must be registered on Be Well.
5. Eligible Entrants are limited to one entry in the promotion. Any additional entries will be invalid.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Promotion commences at 9am, October 28, 2019, and will finish at 12pm, Novemver 17, 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
8. The Eat Well team will select 1 winner from the entries received.
9. The winner will be notified by phone, email or post.
10. The prize will be supplied by Masport and will be sent directly to the winner. This prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
11. All entrants consent to their names and recipes being published in Be Well magazine and online, and being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
12. Entrants’ personal information will be stored on a database by the Promoters. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoters at the addresses set out below.
13. The Promoters are Be Well, owned by NZME, 2 Graham Street, Auckland, New Zealand (the “Promoter”). Please refer to NZME standard promotion and competition rules here.