1) Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the U by Kotex® Maternity Pads and Huggies Nappies Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2) The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333 of Level 4, 52 Alfred St, Milsons Point NSW 2061, Australia.
3) Entry is only open to residents or Australia and New Zealand who are aged 18 years or over, and are members of the Huggies® Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.com.au or www.huggies.co.nz.
4) Employees and immediate family of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children and grandparents.
5) The Promotion commences on 1 January 2019 at 12.00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and closes on 31 December 2019 at 11.59pm AEST (Promotion Period).
6) To enter the Promotion (Entry) the entrant must during the Promotion Period enter as follows:
a) Purchase a pack of U by Kotex® Maternity pads during the Promotional Period;
b) Go to http://www.Huggies.com.au/winwithUBK (Australian residents) or www.Huggies.co.nz/winwithUBK (New Zealand Residents) and sign in as a member of the Huggies Club or become a Huggies® Club Member;
c) Complete the online entry form by providing your personal information, a valid U by Kotex® Maternity barcode and answering in 25 words or less “What is the best piece of advice someone has given you for becoming a new mum”; and
d) Press “Enter Promotion” to enter the Promotion.
7) Entrants may make multiple Entries in the Promotion, subject to the following:
a) only one Entry is permitted per purchase of U by Kotex® Maternity pads product;
b) a unique proof of purchase must be supplied if requested for each individual Entry;
c) an original and different response to the “What is the best piece of advice someone has given you for becoming a new mum?” question must be supplied for each Entry; and
d) each Entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
8) Entrants must retain their proof of purchase for all entries submitted. Proof of purchase includes an original and photocopy of the store receipt for each Eligible Purchase and the product packaging containing the barcode for each Eligible Purchase.
9) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
10) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
11) There will be thirty-six (36) prizes award during the Promotion Period, three entrants will be selected as winners for ineach Promotion Month. Entries submitted from Australian and New Zealand entrants will together comprise the one pool of Entries with respect to each Promotion Month. The date of each Promotion Month is set out below, together with the Judgment Dates for each.