1) Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the ‘Win a Year’s Supply of HUGGIES® Nappies for Your Baby’ Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2) The promoter is Kimberly-Clark New Zealand, a division of Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333, Level 2 Carlton Gore Road, New Market, Auckland 1023, New Zealand (Promoter).
3) Entry is only open to New Zealand residents 18 years or over, who are members of the Huggies® Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.co.nz.
4) Employees and immediate family of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children and grandparents.
5) The Promotion commences on 1 December 2018 at 12.00 am NZST and closes on 31 May 2021 at 11.59pm NZST (Promotion Period).
6) To enter the Promotion (Entry) the entrant must during the Promotion Period enter via the Huggies Website as follows: • go to www.huggies.co.nz/promotions (Promotion Website); • click on the ‘A Year’s Supply of Huggies’ link on the Promotion Website; • sign up to become a Huggies® Club Member or login as an existing Huggies® Club Member; • agree to the Promotion Conditions of Entry; • accurately enter all personal information into the online entry form for the Promotion; and • click on ‘Enter Promotion’.
7) A maximum of one (1) Entry may be submitted per Huggies® Club Member per week during the Promotion Period.
8) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
10) There will be five (5) prize draws during the Promotion Period, one for each Draw Period. Each Draw will only include entries submitted during the Draw Period. The date of each Draw Period is set out below, together with the Draw Dates for each.
11) Each Draw Period is as set out below (with each Draw Period commencing at 12.01 and ending on 23.59 NZST): • Draw Period 1: 1 December 2018 to 31 May 2019; Draw Date 12 June 2019 • Draw Period 2: 1 June 2019 to 30 November 2019; Draw Date 13 December 2019 • Draw Period 3: 1 December 2019 to 31 May 2020; Draw Date 12 June 2020 • Draw Period 4: 1 June to 30 November 2020; Draw Date 14 December 2020 • Draw Period 5: 1 December 2020 to 31 May 2021; Draw Date 12 June 2021
12) The draws will take place at Red Ant, Level 2/85 Commonwealth Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia at 4pm NZST on the abovementioned draw dates.
13) For the purposes of this Promotion “a year’s supply” is taken to be equivalent to 50 bulk packs of Huggies® nappies or nappy pants (being the equivalent of the number of nappies or nappy pants used on average for a newborn/toddler over a twelve month period).
14) Two Prizes will be awarded – one for each Draw Period. Each prize consists of 50 vouchers, each of which can be redeemed at eligible NZ supermarkets for one: a) HUGGIES® Ultra Dry Nappies bulk pack; b) HUGGIES® ULTIMATE® Nappies bulk pack; c) HUGGIES® Essentials Nappies bulk pack; d) HUGGIES® ULTIMATE® Nappy-Pants bulk pack; or e) HUGGIES® Ultra Dry Nappy-Pants pack, subject to product availability (see clause 17) below) (the Prize).
15) The Prize value is $1,249.50 and total Prize value is $3,748.50, calculated at an RRP of $24.99 as of September 2018. The RRP may change and Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
16) Each Prize will be delivered by courier to the winner’s nominated address and must be redeemed over a period of 1 year from issue. Each Prize will be sent within 3 months of the Draw Date.
17) A Prize (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. Each Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute a Prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a part of the Prize is no longer sold or unavailable).
18) The winner of each Prize will be notified in writing by email or phone within 3 days of the entries being drawn during each Draw Period, and the winners’ names will also be published by the Promoter.
19) The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
20) The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of Entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
21) The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
22) Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
23) The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the Prize and these Conditions of Entry.
24) The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
25) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
26) To the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27) If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
29) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.