1. These Terms and Conditions of Entry relate to the MyCoke promotion (the Programme).
2. The Programme starts on 20 October 2014 and ends 31 December 2021. No Codes will be accepted, and Points cannot be used, after 31 December 2021.
3. In these Terms and Conditions:
Account means an account containing a Member’s required registration details to create his/her own MyCoke profile.
Code means the unique code printed inside the label of a Promotional Pack.
Draw means the Prize draw or lottery for the promotion currently running which is offered by the Promoter and for which Members may enter on a daily basis.
Member means a person who collects Points for entry into a Draw and who joins the Programme.
Points means a unit of MyCoke points which can be used by a Member or Members to enter into Draws in the Programme.
Prize means a prize awarded to a Member as an outcome of a Draw.
Prize Provider means businesses other than the Promoter whose goods or services are offered as Prizes under the Programme.
Programme means the MyCoke promotion; a marketing tool in which Points are collected by Members and used to enter into Draws.
Programme Website means the website at www.coke.co.nz.
Promoter is Coca-Cola Oceania Ltd, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (the Promoter).
Promotional Pack means any specially marked pack of the Promoter’s beverage products which give Points under the Programme. Promotional Packs are:
300mL, 420mL, 2.25L bottles of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola No Sugar,and Diet Coca-Cola; 2.25mL of Coca-Cola Zero; 600mL and 1.5L bottles of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola No Sugar, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coca-Cola and Vanilla Coca-Cola and Vanilla Coca-Cola No Sugar; 440mL cans of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola No Sugar, Coca-Cola Zero and Vanilla Coca-Cola;; 6 x 250mL multi-can pack; or 8, 18, 24 or 30 330mL multi-can packs of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola No Sugar, Coca-Cola Zero and Diet Coca-Cola;, 1.5L bottles of Fanta Orange, Fanta Orange No Sugar, Fanta Grape, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Life and Diet Lift; 600mL bottles of Fanta Orange, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Lift and Diet Lift; 2.25L bottles Fanta Orange, Sprite, Sprite Zero and Lift; 6 x 250mL multi-can pack of Coca-Cola Stevia; (together the Promotional Packs).
WHO CAN JOIN THE PROGRAMME
4. The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand only who are 14 years of age or older. 5. Please check individual Draws and Prizes on the Programme Website as additional specific restrictions may apply to some Draws and/or Prizes. 6. The Programme is only for personal and consumer use and Points cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
HOW TO TAKE PART IN THE PROGRAMME
7. Simply register or Login to MyCoke to set up an Account. To do this, you will need to visit the Programme Website or download the Coke NZ Mobile Application (App). Please complete the registration process by entering your name, email address, a chosen password and all relevant fields. 8. Purchasing a Promotional Pack is required to participate in the Programme. Go to the Programme Website or App and enter the Code to start collecting Points. 9. You can also use your Mobile Phone device and text the Code to 345 to have Points directly loaded onto the Member's Account. 10. Texts to ‘345’ will incur standard message costs to the entrant depending on your Network Provider. Texts will not be included as part of any text plan packages – check with your telecommunications provider. All text costs are at the expense of the entrant. 11. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with all instructions and guidelines for registration into the Programme as set out on the Programme Website and any supplemental Terms and Conditions relating to a Draw or Prize Provider which form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any supplemental Terms and Conditions, the latter take precedence. 12. A Member can only have one Account in the Programme, which is accessible only by their nominated email address and password. Accounts created using automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such Accounts will be removed from the Programme. The Promoter reserves the right, in its discretion (provided it acts reasonably), to remove a Member from the Programme where multiple Accounts are suspected, at which time any accrued Points balance will be null and void. 13. A Member is responsible for ensuring that all times his/her information in their Account is accurate and up-to-date. 14. The Promoter makes no warranty that access to the Programme Website will be uninterrupted or error-free and will have no liability for any failure to access such website.
ENTERING CODES AND COLLECTING POINTS
15. To collect Points, you need to purchase a Promotional Pack and locate the Code on that Promotional Pack (e.g. under the cap, on the back of the label, or inside the carton). Alternatively, you may receive Points directly from the Promoter, when the Promoter in its sole discretion chooses from time to time to give away Points.