1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Lifestyle Magazine Group Limited (LMG) through its website www.thisnzlife.co.nz and any or all of its magazine brands NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Lifestyle Block, The Insider’s Guide to New Zealand and/or In Your Back Yard along with associated social media channels (the “Promoter”).
3. Eligibility: Employees and immediate families of LMG, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only and oversea addresses will be automatically excluded.
4. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
5. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted. No responsibility will be taken for late or incomplete entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
6. Entry is free. Only one entry per person. Where applicable Proof of purchase, as evidenced by the magazine containing the promotional code, maybe required.
7. Winner notification: The winner will be notified using details provided in the entry process. If a winner cannot be contacted within two (2) working days LMG reserves the option that the winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
8.The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. The Promotor is not liable for any expenses related to travel, accommodation or other incidental expenses related to claiming or taking up the prize(s) except as specifically disclosed in the information on the prize and how to enter.
11. Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
12. Competition entries become the property of LMG, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties except as disclosed in the competition advertisement.